Saturday, June 12, 2004

It's over

It’s really, finally, over. We knew it couldn’t last forever, and yet it seemed just to go on and on anyway. No more. The clock has ticked its last tick. It’s over, people. Deal with it. You doubt me? Go ahead. I’ll be dancing on your grave. It’s just freaking over. All of it. We’re going down. Down, down, down. And that’s a good thing. Because it’s time. I mean, did you see that movie, The Day After Tomorrow? Consider it a metaphor. I don’t know how we’re going down, I don’t know if it’ll be tidal waves or tornadoes or even a collapse of our individual reality construct, but it’s happening. How many ways can you spell “over”? I mean, we’re toast. We’re crispy critters. We’re history. We’re not even here anymore. Get used to it. It’s already happened. We’re just stone outa here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whaddya mean "we"...